表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

質問する

他のユーザーのディスカッションで回答が見つかる場合があります。回答が見つからない場合は、新しく質問してください。

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Dropbox アカウントに登録しているメール アドレスにアクセスできなくなってしまいました。Dropbox アカウントにログインするにはどうすればよいですか?

Dropbox アカウントに登録しているメール アドレスにアクセスできなくなってしまいました。Dropbox アカウントにログインするにはどうすればよいですか?

Amy
Community Manager
これは誰にでも起こりうるトラブルです。しばらく使っていなかったアカウントにログインしようとしたけれど、パスワードを忘れてしまった。そこで[パスワードをリセット]をクリックしたはいいが、リセット メールの送信先は、もっと長い間使っていないメール アカウントで、もうアクセスできないアカウントであることに気付く。それは、卒業して無効になった学生アカウントかもしれませんし、以前に勤めていた会社のアカウントや、いつのまにか行方不明になってしまったアカウントかもしれません。では、アクセスできなくなったのが Dropbox アカウントで、登録済みのメール アカウントにもアクセスできなくなってしまったら、どうすればよいのでしょうか。「Dropbox メール アドレス パスワード 忘れた」、「Dropbox パスワード メール アカウント アクセスできない」、「無効になったメール アドレス Dropbox にアクセスする方法」などのキーワードで検索しているのでしたら、この記事がお役に立つかもしれません。 

Dropbox アカウントにアクセスするには、登録したメール アカウントが絶対に必要なのですか? 

はい。Dropbox アカウントの作成や Dropbox パスワードの変更を行うには、有効なメール アドレスが必要です。このアドレスは、[パスワードを忘れてしまった場合]をクリックしたときのリセット メールの送信先でもあります。Dropbox ではこの仕組みにより、皆さんのアカウントを不正アクセスから保護しています。 
Dropbox アカウントに登録したメール アドレスがわからなくなった場合やアクセスできなくなった場合、いくつかの方法でログインを試すことができます。残念ながら Dropbox では、セキュリティ上の理由から、皆さんの代わりにアカウントのメール アドレスを変更することはできません。しかしご安心ください。いくつかの方法でメール アドレスを変えることができます。

How do I find out which email address I have in my Dropbox account? 

If you don't know the email address you used to create your Dropbox account , you can find it in your linked devices, shared folders, and payment information . In the case of a desktop application, [ account in the tab, you can check the e-mail address registered in the Dropbox account. In the mobile app, you can find it in the Settings section.

If you lose access to your email account, such as when your college email address is disabled, but you know your Dropbox password, log in to Dropbox. If you can log in with your password, you can change the email address you use with Dropbox by following these steps . If you need access to your Dropbox account but have forgotten your email account password, try the steps below.

What if my Dropbox password has expired?

If you can't reset your Dropbox password using the email account you have registered with your Dropbox account, you can change both your password and email address by using a device that's logged in to Dropbox. In this case, please register an e-mail address that you can continue to use so that you will not be unable to access it again. 

If none of these methods resolve the issue, you will need to contact the service provider that provides your email account to regain access to your account and then reset your password.

As mentioned here, you may be able to regain access to your Dropbox account even if you don't have access to the email address you registered with Dropbox. However, Dropbox Passwords can easily prevent you from losing access to various accounts. Find out more about Dropbox Passwords here .  

If you find this article useful, please let us know in the comments section below.
0 返信
さらにサポートが必要ですか?