cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Dropbox sdk

Bug Dropbox sdk

ahmedfou2014
New member | Level 2

im using dropbox SDK for java version 3.1.3 but allways got this error when i try to share or list foldres, PLZ help
image (1).png

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

I just tried this out with v3.1.3 of the official Dropbox Java SDK, but that issue didn't occur for me. We'll be happy to look into this further, but we'll need some more information. Please reply with:

• the name and version number of the platform you're using
  • the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s)
  • the full text/stack trace of the error or unexpected output

dgo
New member | Level 2

I have a similar issue using Java SDK version 3.0.11.

This is a new error, the app is working for 1 year without any issue

dgsqrs
New member | Level 2
Error in call to API function "files/create_folder:2": request body: could not decode input as JSON
com.dropbox.core.BadRequestException: Error in call to API function "files/create_folder:2": request body: could not decode input as JSON
        at com.dropbox.core.DbxRequestUtil.unexpectedStatus(DbxRequestUtil.java:317)
        at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2$1.execute(DbxRawClientV2.java:129)
        at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2.executeRetriable(DbxRawClientV2.java:301)
        at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2.rpcStyle(DbxRawClientV2.java:116)
        at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DbxUserFilesRequests.createFolderV2(DbxUserFilesRequests.java:740)
        at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DbxUserFilesRequests.createFolderV2(DbxUserFilesRequests.java:767)
        at ch.sqrs.rsvp.services.dropbox.DropboxServiceImpl.createFolder(DropboxServiceImpl.java:130)

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@dgo Please update to the latest version of the SDK, currently v3.1.3, and let me know if that doesn't help.

@dgsqrs Likewise, if you're not already using v3.1.3, please update to it and try again.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    dgsqrs New member | Level 2
    dgo New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?