cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business account list folder !

Business account list folder !

Etienne3
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I use a corporate account and I would like to view all the team's folders and the files contained. But when I use this "https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/team/team_folder/list", I have this result:

Capture.PNG

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

That response indicates that the team is using the "team space" configuration. In that case, you can just use the /2/files/list_folder[/continue] endpoints to list the team folders in the team space (instead of /2/team/team_folder/list[/continue]).

You can find information on how to do so in the Namespace Guide.

Etienne3
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

Thank for your answer but I would like list all folder and document into the team space. " /2/files/list_folder" : Is not for just one member?

Thanks

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

You can use the list_folder endpoints to list both private member folders as well as the team space. Check out the Namespace Guide for information on how to specify which you want to list. (In short, you do so by specifying the relevant value in the 'Dropbox-API-Path-Root' header.)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    Etienne3 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?