Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

Business account list folder !

Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I use a corporate account and I would like to view all the team's folders and the files contained. But when I use this "https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/team/team_folder/list", I have this result:

Capture.PNG

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies

Re: Business account list folder !

Dropboxer

That response indicates that the team is using the "team space" configuration. In that case, you can just use the /2/files/list_folder[/continue] endpoints to list the team folders in the team space (instead of /2/team/team_folder/list[/continue]).

You can find information on how to do so in the Namespace Guide.

Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

Thank for your answer but I would like list all folder and document into the team space. " /2/files/list_folder" : Is not for just one member?

Thanks

Dropboxer

You can use the list_folder endpoints to list both private member folders as well as the team space. Check out the Namespace Guide for information on how to specify which you want to list. (In short, you do so by specifying the relevant value in the 'Dropbox-API-Path-Root' header.)

API Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about API Support.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post