cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download invoices using Business Endpoints

Download invoices using Business Endpoints

poiuztrewq
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to download invoices of a Business Account using the API?

I haven't found anything yet but was wondering if that's because it doesn't exist or because I can't use a search function?

My use-case would be that I could then write a simple application that then automatically uploads it to our bookkeeping software.

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, the Dropbox Business API doesn't offer a way to download invoices, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, the Dropbox Business API doesn't offer a way to download invoices, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

poiuztrewq
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
Ok no problem, thanks for the help!

Reason I asked is that business support agent recommended me to have a look at the apis when I asked him for a different way to receive invoices besides downloading, I’ll ask him again then what exactly he means.

cpate9
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

People have been requesting a better invoice and receipt system since 2015 for Business accounts, but somehow it still hasn't been implemented. Ugh.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

cpate9 New member | Level 2
    poiuztrewq Helpful | Level 5
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?