cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get scrip error(recaptcha) if login Dropbox failed first time

Get scrip error(recaptcha) if login Dropbox failed first time

SimonFan
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Engineer:

I am using Webbrowse control in Wpf to load Dropbox login page. Recently I got a problem that if user login with wrong password first time, then next time with right password, it will bring a script error on "Allow page". This only happened if the user type in the wrong password before. The error message show "https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/api2/v1523860362251/recaptcha_en.js", I google as far as I can, I have already target the webbrowser to IE 11, but the same issue still in there, I test with IE browser without any problem. Could you give me some advice how to fix this one?

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

[Cross-linking for reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50039275/get-scrip-errorrecaptcha-if-login-dropbox-failed-first-... ]

The Dropbox web site does support IE 11, so if it works there and you've already set the webview to use IE 11, it sounds like there's still some compatibility issue with the webview in particular. Unfortunately we likely won't be able to offer a fix for that, so please update your app to use the system browser itself. (This is already the intended way to use /oauth2/authorize, per the documentation, in order to support the Google Sign In flow in the future, which itself has deprecated webview usage.)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?