Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

How to remove mountable folder.

Explorer | Level 4

Hello.

When I refuse invitation of sharing folder, how can I remove mountable folder via API?

I want to delete the folder from results of list_mountable_folders and list_folders endpoints.

Thanks.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to remove mountable folder.

Dropboxer

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Dropboxer

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

Explorer | Level 4

That's the answer I wanted.
I succeeded. 

Thanks.

API Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about API Support.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.