cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Images into DropBox from a CSV containing image urls

Importing Images into DropBox from a CSV containing image urls

Borkers
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I have a shopify site which allows customers to upload photos for personalised products - using their uploadery and easy reports apps I can then export a CSV of all orders with each record including customer detail and a url for their uploaded image. I would like to find a simple (Zapier or other) way of creating a Dropbox folder of image files from this CSV. Can anyone advise me if this is possible /the best way to go about this? 

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

If you're a programmer, or are working with one, you can use the /2/files/save_url endpoint to programmatically save files from URLs to your account. (That's a link to the documentation for the HTTPS endpoints themselves, but we recommend using one of the official SDKs if possible. Those have corresponding native methods for the HTTPS endpoints.)

If you're not a programmer or are just looking for a pre-built way to do this, I'm afraid I can't recommend or endorse any particular third party solution, but perhaps someone else here can.

Borkers
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Greg, Thanks very much for your reply. I'm not a programmer and am going down the Shopify route to try and use pre-built solutions if I can. Would be interested to see if anyone else knows of something I could use here...

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Borkers Explorer | Level 3
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?