cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Net Core 2.0 Compability?

Net Core 2.0 Compability?

Oskar
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi, 

Is the Dropbox API 2 compatible with the NetCore 2.0? Specifically ASP.Net 2.0?

Oskar

29 Replies 29

newacc1
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
from pcuycs: @Greg sorry for feedback late, I tried manually install Newtonsoft.Json but warning is still appear.
http://prntscr.com/jyxp7b

thanks

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@Jaryn I don't have an update or timeline for this from the team yet, nor a workaround unfortunately. This is already open with engineering so you don't need to file it on GitHub as well. The "Known Issues" list you referred to is for end-users of the Dropbox product itself, not developers using the Dropbox API. I'll follow up here once I have news on this.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@newacc1 Thanks for trying that and letting me know!

Oskar
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi. While you are at it, how about fixing this for Dotnet Core 2.1 as well?

Oskar

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@Oskar Thanks! I'll pass that request along to the team as well.

Oskar
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

After a quick trial run, it appears to me that the 4.9.0 release solves the dependency warnings, works with NetCore 2.1 and also works in non-windows environments. Great! You should make more noise about this.

Big thanks,

Oskar

Ian A.
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I agree, looks like the latest package version fixes this issue!

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Apologies for the delay! Yes, this should be fixed in the latest release. Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

jorge_ricardopc
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

pues a mi no me funciona el GetSharedLinkMetadataAsync, me dice que no encuentra el link compartido, y el archivo si esta compartido, en seguida intento crear el link para compartir con CreateSharedLinkWithSettingsAsync y me dice que ya existe uno, es un ciclo sin fin que no sirve. No se si a alguien más le pasa o es un problema de la cuenta gratuita?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@jorge_ricardopc 

Parece que tienes una pregunta diferente a la que se estaba discutiendo en este viejo hilo. Abra un nuevo hilo con los detalles de su pregunta (por ejemplo, código, salida de error, etc.) para que podamos ayudarlo. ¡Gracias!

---

Por favor, disculpe nuestras traducciones. Nuestras traducciones fueron creadas usando un traductor en línea. Nos gustaría apoyar todos los idiomas, pero actualmente no estamos equipados para hacerlo. Aquí está la versión en inglés:

---

Please excuse our translations. Our translations were created using an online translator. We'd like to support every language, but we're not currently equipped to do so. Here is the English version:

---

It sounds like you have a different question than what was being discussed on this old thread. Please open a new thread with the details of your question (e.g., code, error output, etc.) so we can help. Thanks!

Need more support?