Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Highlighted
Level 1

Origin does not match any app domain

Hi there,

I am trying to build out a Dropbox App for our applicant tracking system - IBM Kenexa BrassRing. The Dropbox AppI will allow candidates to upload their resume during the application process.  I followed IBM Kenexa's work instructions when I built the app; however, I have struggled with identifying the Choose/Saver domain I should use.  I currently have localhost added, but I get the following error message when I tried to access the Dropbox icon via IBM Kenexa BrassRing: Origin does not match any app domain.

I have included a link to my Dropbox App: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/info/fvzqbg0otvx0mkc

Can someone shed some light on my issue?

Thanks,

Chase

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Origin does not match any app domain

Hi Chase, the Chooser/Saver domains you need to register should be the domain(s) of the site(s) where you will deploy your Chooser/Saver integration.

For example, if I was developing an integration for this forum itself, I might register "localhost" for my local development environment, like you mentioned, and then to deploy it for real, I would register "dropboxforum.com". 

If you share the full URL of the page where you get the error, I can offer some more specific guidance.

Level 2

This same thing is happening to me too, I am trying to submit my resume for a job and I did everything but that not configures properly thing is preventing me from doing anything. If you had any advice please let me know!

Dropboxer

@KamFloyd It sounds like you're an end-user trying to use an integration with Dropbox on a third party site. This issue is something the owner of the third party site would need to fix. I recommend you reach out to them to ask them to fix it. (They can contact us directly if they're having trouble with the Dropbox platform.)