cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team log events on download activities stopped arriving

Team log events on download activities stopped arriving

EvgenyAGRO
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have few Dropbox Business Advanced Plans and I've noticed that team log events on download activities suddenly stopped arriving on several accounts, while events on all other activities arrive properly. I query the events using RestAPI with the following request:

URLhttps://api.dropboxapi.com/2/team_log/get_events

Method: POST

Headers: Authorization Token Header, Content Type JSON

Params: time - with the following format - yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'

(usually quering events that happened a minute ago)

Edit:

I also checked the Activity tab in my Admin console(https://www.dropbox.com/team/admin/activity) and I just don't see any download activities arrive.

Has anything changed regarding download activities?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The first thing that comes to mind is that "Standard" Business plans don't get file events in the audit log. You mentioned that you have "Advanced", but can you double check that it hasn't been changed to Standard?

Otherwise, please open an API ticket so we can check on this specifically for you. The following information would be helpful:

• the affected team ID(s)
  • the date/time when a particular event occurred that is missing from the log, along with the relevant user ID and file path

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The first thing that comes to mind is that "Standard" Business plans don't get file events in the audit log. You mentioned that you have "Advanced", but can you double check that it hasn't been changed to Standard?

Otherwise, please open an API ticket so we can check on this specifically for you. The following information would be helpful:

• the affected team ID(s)
  • the date/time when a particular event occurred that is missing from the log, along with the relevant user ID and file path

EvgenyAGRO
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Greg,

Now I have the same problem with folder download activities, I've opened another API ticket. Just wanted to let you know on this forum as well. Ticket id: #10097374.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the note! We've received your ticket and will follow up with you there.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    EvgenyAGRO Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?