cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do i add/invite members to team member management access programatically

how do i add/invite members to team member management access programatically

bnknaveenkumar
Explorer | Level 3

how do i add/invite members to team member management access programatically using C#. Sample code is appreciable

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you elaborate on what you're trying to do?

The term "team member management" is the name of one of the Dropbox Business API access types. That's a property of a Business API app you select when first registering the Business API app, not something you would invite other members to.

With a Dropbox Business API app registered for the "team member management" access type, you can have your app prompt a team admin to authorize the app to connect to their Business team (or you can connect it to your own team if you're a team admin). The result is an access token that can be used to access the Dropbox Business API endpoints for managing team members, such as /2/team/members/add, etc.

Need more support?