Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

upgrade your Dropbox Api's newtonsoft.json to 9.0.0.0

Explorer | Level 4

i am using your dropbox api with newtonsoft.json 7.0.1 dll ..if i use 7.0.1 dll i get the data,but this dll affect my other project..please provide your dropbox.api with newtonsoft.json.dll for 9.0.0 version

5 Replies

Re: upgrade your Dropbox Api's newtonsoft.json to 9.0.0.0

Dropboxer
Thanks for the post! I can't make any promises, but I'll send this along as a request to raise the dependency version.

Explorer | Level 4

@MathanKumar wrote:

i am using your dropbox api with newtonsoft.json 7.0.1 dll ..if i use 7.0.1 dll i get the data,but this dll affect my other project..please provide your dropbox.api with newtonsoft.json.dll for 9.0.0 version

Explorer | Level 4
you got any idea regarding about my post
Highlighted

Dropboxer

@MathanKumar I've sent this along as a request to the team, but unfortunately we don't currently have any plans to raise the requirement.

Explorer | Level 4

now it's worked for me. i just added assemblybinding in my main project.now it's working fine for me ......thanks for your support.....

API Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about API Support.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.