cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add webhook in simple java project

How to add webhook in simple java project

suzuka
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have used Java SDK to develop simple upload, download methods. Now I want to add support of webhooks in the same project. I don't find a good example for that anywhere. I don't want to move my project to spring. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
You can find the documentation for webhooks here:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/webhooks

Receiving webhooks isn't dependent on what, if any, Dropbox SDK you use, so the official Dropbox SDKs don't offer resources for it. Once you register a Dropbox webhook URI, Dropbox will send a POST request to the URI you registered when something changes in any of the accounts linked to your app. You can use whatever web framework you want for handling that, just like any other HTTP request.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
You can find the documentation for webhooks here:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/webhooks

Receiving webhooks isn't dependent on what, if any, Dropbox SDK you use, so the official Dropbox SDKs don't offer resources for it. Once you register a Dropbox webhook URI, Dropbox will send a POST request to the URI you registered when something changes in any of the accounts linked to your app. You can use whatever web framework you want for handling that, just like any other HTTP request.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?