cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

About the Dropbox Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropBox Community Issue: Vote miscount

DropBox Community Issue: Vote miscount

Collaborator | Level 8
I have multiple upvotes on my "idea" (i.e. bug report) below but at the bottom it says 0 votes. The votes number can theoretically be increased, as evident in other idea threads - but it doesn't seem to be working on this one. I tested using my Personal account and hours later it still says 0. Screen recording of the vote and non-count available as evidence. Please advise/fix.

https:confused face:/www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-ideas/Honor-filename-capitalization-when-exporting/idi-p/39591...

Edit: I just noticed, now occasionally the vote count matches the post upvote count, instead of being 0 like it always was before; not sure why. Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread as I wasn't sure where to report issues with the community; feel free to move to the appropriate board.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DropBox Community Issue: Vote miscount

Collaborator | Level 8

Attached is a screenshot where it shows 0 votes at this area. However, from my latest observations it seems this is only an intermittent bug that does not reflect the true number of votes as currently reflected under the first post. So I'll consider this resolved for now.

3255F68D-682F-404D-B93E-93FA5F2AEFF0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dropboxer

Hey @connorhawke, I hope you're well today!

From what I can see for the post you linked, it currently has 5 upvotes. Would you mind sending along a screenshot of where you're seeing it showing 0 votes?

Keep me posted!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Collaborator | Level 8

Attached is a screenshot where it shows 0 votes at this area. However, from my latest observations it seems this is only an intermittent bug that does not reflect the true number of votes as currently reflected under the first post. So I'll consider this resolved for now.

3255F68D-682F-404D-B93E-93FA5F2AEFF0.png

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?