cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

About the Dropbox Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding The Community Forum

Finding The Community Forum

dealmein2
New member | Level 2

Earlier today for the first time ever I came across the Dropbox Community Forum page and I like it very much.  In fact on this first day of my discovering it I successfully used it to ask a question and not only received a great response to my question I received it rather promptly.  Sounds awesome, right?  Well I'd never seen the Community Forum page before nor any reference to it so my problem is that I haven't the slightest idea how I came across it today.

I am a standard Dropbox account holder and on my Home Page all I come across are what I've uploaded, shared, or deleted. There is nothing seen about this forum there in the open or within any drop down menus my home page has available to me.  What do you regular users of this gem do to intentionally get here when you desire it?   My accessing it was a complete fluke while searching for  Dropbox information I needed.

1 Reply 1

Re: Finding The Community Forum

Rich
Super User II

@dealmein2 wrote:

What do you regular users of this gem do to intentionally get here when you desire it?

You can access the forums by clicking the question mark at the bottom of the page when signed in to your account, and then scrolling down to the Explore the Dropbox Community section, or by clicking Forum under Community at the bottom of all other pages on the Dropbox website.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?