cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

About the Dropbox Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet our team!

Meet our team!

Emma
Community Manager
Hi all,

You may have seen some users with the title 'Dropboxer' and wondered who are they and where do they come from. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Dropbox moderators (guess what? They’re not bots :robot: )!

You might also have spotted some Super Users. You can find out more about them here.

eZWtEMoc.jpeg

I’ll get the ball rolling…

Name: Emma

About me: I'm your Community Manager, I’ve been working at Dropbox for almost a year now and using Dropbox for almost a decade :open_mouth: 

A fun fact about me is that I have a very addictive nature with gaming apps (I won’t tell you how far I got in Candy Crush before I made myself delete it). Currently its to a crossword app - I didn’t say they were good games!

Feel free to @ me if you get stuck or just want to say hi! :grinning:

My favorite Dropbox feature: Paper is my life :heart_eyes:
25 Replies 25

Sheena
Community Manager
Name: Sheena

About me: Hi everyone! I'm the social media manager for support at Dropbox, and also the community developer. I've worked at Dropbox for 3 years and have over a decade of support in social media & community under my belt.

I'm a total geek, and proud of it! @ me to debate video game strategies, get a book recommendation, or ask for quick hints and tips with Dropbox 💪

My favorite Dropbox feature: Online only  :microphone::droplet: 

Sheena
Community Developer @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Hi all, 

Name: Walter

About Me: I am a Moderator here in the Dropbox Community for a little over 2 years and I've been using and loving it for way more! 

I've been a gamer since I can remember myself and a music and anime lover as well. I Iike to consider myself somewhat artsy and somewhat nerdy while I am also into Sci-Fi literature/movies/series! 

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper and our desktop app :white_check_mark:  (I'd hate to choose between these two since they're both awesome) :grinning:

:beers: Cheers mates :beers:

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Hey peeps!

Name: Lusil 

About me: I'm one of the Moderators of the Community you may have spotted dropping in on threads and I’ve been roaming about these waters for over a year now - woo!

I am a movie lover with a thing for comedies, a huge manga fan, and I’m first in line when it comes to group games, whether that is online, on PC, a board game, or even paintball! :8ball:

My favorite Dropbox feature: Camera uploads and Showcase are definitely high up on my list. :grin:

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Hey there!

Name: Daphne

About me: I’m a moderator here on the Community and the newbie of the team! While I may be new here, I’m not new to Dropbox as I’ve been using it religiously for many years now. 

I love to get competitive with anything from sports to board games, so I’m always excited to find something new to play with friends. I’m thinking there is a trend here, because I’m also an avid gamer and I love to binge watch series and movies, mostly in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. :laughing:

My favorite Dropbox feature: File requests and shared links!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Sanchez
Dropbox Staff

Hey, hey, hey, everyone!

Name: Sanchez (aka: the amazing Sanchez)

About me: I’ve been a Moderator on our Community, off and on, since December 2016.

I’m from SoCal, and I love the sunshine :sun_with_face:! I’m a rocker :guitar:, a photographer :camera:, and a coffee lover :hot_beverage:️. Oh, and I’m still the greatest bullfighter in all of Mexico 😛

My favorite Dropbox feature: Uh… all of it! Duh!

Sanchez
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: What do you think about the Community? Fill out our survey here!

Werner
Dropbox Staff
Greetings!

Name: Werner

About me: I am a moderator for the germanophone section of the Dropbox Community. I am currently the only active moderator for this supported language, however you will see older posts with other moderators and – possibly – new german-speaking moderators in the future.

My favorite Dropbox feature: The Dropbox website

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hallo allerseits!

Name: Werner

Über mich: Ich bin ein „Moderator“ für die deutschsprachige Abteilung des „Dropbox Community“-Forums. Ich bin der einzige derzeit aktive Moderator. Ihr werdet allerdings beim lesen älterer Forenbeiträge auf weitere ehemalige Moderatoren treffen; und in Zukunft werdet Ihr möglicherweise auch auf weitere deutschsprachige Moderatoren treffen.

Meine bevorzugte Dropbox-Funktion: Die Dropbox-Webseite

Werner
Forum-Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart War dieser Beitrag hilfreich? Falls ja, so können Sie ein „Like“ hinterlassen. 
:white_check_mark: Hat dieser Beitrag Ihr Problem gelöst? / hat er Ihre Frage beantwortet? Falls ja, so können Sie auf den 'Als Lösung akzeptieren' -Knopf klicken, um Anderen das Auffinden der Hilfe zu erleichtern.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Problem nicht gelöst? Fragen Sie mich direkt! 
:books: Besuchen Sie unsere neuen Selbsthilfe-Seiten! https://help.dropbox.com/de-de/learn

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Name: Jane

About Me: Hola amigos/amigas!  I’m Jane and I’ve been with the Dropbox team since September 2016; working on the Community from December 2016 onwards - with Dropbox it was 😍 at first sight some six years ago. Following from our previous introduction I have to admit that I still love collages Unicorn, going on long walks at the beach :beach_with_umbrella:️, reading Classic Literature books and watching animated films (huge Miyazaki fan here) 🎏.

2019 edit: Might come as a surprise, however I’m also a board game enthusiast - two rooms and a boom currently topping my list. These days I’m spending my time studying & trying to (slightly) up my coding game a bit among other things 🤓. Coffee always works best for me & despite not being a conversation starter, I'd happily follow along on an interesting discussion.

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper :memo:

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Federico
Dropbox Staff

¡Hola a todos!

Name: Federico

About me: I'm moderator for the Spanish Community and I'm a huge football fan . I like to spend my free time watching series and I love spicy food :hot_pepper:️ (it's even better when I cook it :wink:)

Soy moderador del foro Español y soy un fanático del fútbol!  Me gusta ver series en mi tiempo libre y me encanta la comida picante :hot_pepper:️ (sabe aún mejor cuando la preparo yo :wink:)

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox mobile app! :iphone:

Federico
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart ¿Te ha sido de ayuda este post? Si es así dale un like un poco más abajo. 
:white_check_mark: ¿Te ha ayudado este post a resolver tu caso/duda? Si es así, por favor, haz clic en el botón 'Aceptar como solución'  para que otros usuarios la puedan encontrar.
:arrows_counterclockwise: ¿Todavía sin una solución? ¡Pregúntame! 

Nina
Dropbox Staff

Hi there! Olá pessoal!

Name: Nina

About me: Whilst I have been here in Dropbox for 2 and a half years, I am fairly new in the community (4 months and counting). I am a moderator as well (but for the Portuguese language :D). I am a dog lover Heart. Beach is my favourite place in the world! I love partying, singing and barbecue (which always ends with karaoke)!

Estou no Dropbox há 2 anos e meio, entretanto, sou nova na comunidade (tenho um pouco mais de 4 meses aqui). Eu sou moderador também (mas para a língua Portuguesa :D). Sou amante de cães Heart. A praia é meu lugar favorito no mundo! Eu adoro festejar, cantar e fazer churrasco (que sempre termina com karaokê)!

My favorite Dropbox feature: Camera uploads - Envio de câmera

Nina
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Este post te ajudou? Se positivo, por favor, dê um like abaixo. 
:white_check_mark: Esta postagem corrigiu seu problema ou respondeu sua pergunta? Se positivo, por favor pressione o botão 'Aceitar as Soluções'  para ajudar outras pessoas a encontrar o post.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Ainda não encontrou a solução? Me pergunte algo! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

mmolzahn1 New member | Level 2
    Alex Dropbox Staff
    Astrid Dropbox Staff
    Rafael Dropbox Staff
    Fiona Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?