New member | Level 2
Dropbox International Unlimited Company
[billing info removed by moderator]
VAT ID: [personal info removed by moderator]
billing-support@dropbox.com
Kvittering til [personal info removed by moderator] Udskriv kvittering

Betaling Dato Beløb Kvitterings-id

[billing info removed by moderator]

Alle viste beløb er i EUR. Dette er ikke en faktura. Ingen yderligere betaling er påkrævet.

where is this product thannk u its gone give me back or i sue u for criminak activty in getting banned informations creditcard numbers and steal just out of my pocket 

4 Replies

Re: 200$out the window stolen by dropbox

New member | Level 2

money back or full buisness for 2 pc 1 tablet 1 phone so far later members if u want me as coroporator i can learn u much if u not know me u better should by im gone

Dropboxer
Hey there @unrealquake,

Just to note, this is a public forum so please don’t post such personal info here (and it’s against our Community Guidelines), for your own security I have gone ahead and removed this.

Since this is a billing specific query, we will need to continue the discussion through our Support channel. As I was going to create a ticket for you to the email address associated with your Community profile, I located your open ticket and passed along your comments. 

I can see that my colleague got back to you recently, can you please check your email inbox at your earliest convenience and get back to them there?

Let me know if you have any other questions - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

New member | Level 2

im saticefied now have the pro version gonna use itin my new opended company if u just had waited a week i could had drawed money back in tax but lets take it from there 

Dropboxer
I’m glad to hear you’re happy with the outcome @unrealquake!

If you have any other issues at all then please feel free to let me know here, I'll be more than happy to help.

Have a great weekend!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

200$out the window stolen by dropbox
4 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post