Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

After the Dropbox Plus trial expired I received 2 invoices in GDP, what should I do?

New member | Level 2

I tried the dropbox plus 1 month trial. I never intended to keep it at $9.99, but never canceled it either.  The trial month was for April 24-May 24th 2019. Today (May 31st), I received 2 invoices for $9.99 each with different invoice numbers. The billing currency is in GDP, not the U.S. dollar. I don't rmember using a credit card or anything either. I thought iTunes would take care of this. So, I checked iTunes, and the trial subscription reads: "expired as of May 24th." This seems correct, so why did I just receive two invoices for $9.99 GDP each? I hope that I have not been hacked.

Please note that my dropbox account plan currently reads as follows: 

I tried the dropbox plus 1 month trial. I never intended to keep it at $9.99, but never canceled it either.  The trial month was for April 24-May 24th 2019. Today (May 31st), I received 2 invoices for $9.99 each with different invoice numbers. The billing currency is in GDP, not the U.S. dollar. I don't rmember using a credit card or anything either. I thought iTunes would take care of this. So, I checked iTunes, and the trial subscription reads: "expired as of May 24th." This seems correct, so why did I just receive two invoices for $9.99 GDP each? I hope that I have not been hacked.

Please note that my account plan reads as follows:

Dropbox Plus trial (ios)

(expired)

1 Reply

Re: billed twice in GDP currency?

Dropboxer
Hey there @drumlover,

Since this is billing related I would like to continue this via our Support channel. Upon going to create a ticket for the email address associated with your Community profile, I found your open ticket that you already submitted.

I’ve followed up on your open ticket so please check your inbox at your earliest convenience - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

After the Dropbox Plus trial expired I received 2 invoices in GDP, what should I do?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post