Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Business Account Cancel and Refund

New member | Level 2

Hi!

Our company is thinking of cancelling the current accounts we have. However, this accounts are already upgraded. We would just like to know if it's possible for us to get a refund if we cancel our subscription? 

3 Replies

Re: Business Account Cancel and Refund

Dropboxer

As the best way to handle such account specific (and especially billing) inquiries is through our official channels, I went ahead and reached out via email to the address you use for your forum's profile @Jera31 - thus creating a support ticket for you from my end. 

Take a look at your email's inbox for my message and we'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance and until we speak again, have a lovely day!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Minulla ei ole mitään yritystiliä ja poistun ja peruutan koska ei ole Bisnesjoukkoa ollenkaan..oli virhe kun luulin että saan kuviani Bdopboxiin  ..Tämä oli vahinko kirjautua tuohon Bisnesjuttuun en ymmärtänyt sitä ollenkaan....Anteeksi

Anneli

[personal information removed for security purposes]

Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this @V23iiVoTi6 - I've passed your comments to your existing ticket so we can have all the relevant information under one place.

I can also see that a colleague of mine just got back to you there so I'd suggest that you took a look at your inbox.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with from my end in the meantime please! 

Pahoittelemme kuulla tästä @ V23iiVoTi6: sta - olen antanut kommenttisi olemassa olevaan lippuun, jotta voimme saada kaikki asiaankuuluvat tiedot yhteen paikkaan.

Voin myös nähdä, että minun kollegani juuri palasi sinuun sinne, joten ehdottaisin, että olisit tutustunut postilaatikkoon.

Kerro minulle, jos voin auttaa tällä välin jotain muuta!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Business Account Cancel and Refund
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution