Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Dropbox Login not working in Google Chrome

New member | Level 1

I can't login im my Dropbpx account using Google Chrome. My Chrome is storing my e-mail and password (so when I access the login page, all fields are filled by Chrome), but the login button keeps disabled! Even if I fill all fields manually, the login button keeps disabled.

I am using Google Chrome version Versão 41.0.2272.76 (64-bit - Ubuntu Linux).

I can login using Firefox, but my main browser is Google Chrome.

3 Replies

Re: Dropbox Login not working in Google Chrome

Super User II

Clear your browsing history and try again.

Experienced Collaborator | Level 12

Rich R., I would think clearing form data and cookies would be relevant. On Chrome, does clearing 'history' include those parts?

Super User II

When clearing the browser data in Chrome you can select which parts to clear. There have been many issues with Chrome users accessing the Dropbox website recently. 99% of them have been resolved by clearing the browsing history alone. I would start there first. Why clear it all right away when just one may fix it? One step at a time.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Dropbox Login not working in Google Chrome
3 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post