cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox and Google Sheets integration

Dropbox and Google Sheets integration

Marialavr
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello. I read about Dropbox and google Sheets straight integration. Is it working right now? Or are there any ways to do it?

12 Replies 12

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Let’s take it from there (@mlprim)! Following your latest post here, I’ve sent you a brief message on the email connected to your Community profile & you may have a look at your inbox at your earliest convenience if you’d like us to work on that together. Thanks in advance! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Luke5869
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Dear Jane, following today's announcement of having Dropbox at the centre of your workflow, I cannot see the possibility to create a Google Doc out of Dropbox when clicking on "create a new file". I only see Word and Excel. Is there something I need to do?

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @Luke5869, thanks for pinging me here! Please bear in mind that in order for you to open and edit Google files in your Dropbox account you’ll need your email address for Dropbox and Google Drive to match. 

If you've already confirmed that this is the case, can you answer the questions below to make sure I understand why you don't have this option? The more information I have the faster I can investigate this issue for you.

Spoiler
  1. Can you let me know what Dropbox surface you are unable to create Google files from, the website or the desktop application? Have you by any chance tried following the same steps through an icognito window by any chance if you're working on our website? 
  2. Can you include a screenshot (omitting personal info) of the options you’re getting when hitting the button to create a new file if possible? 
Once you get back in touch with me with these details, I’ll make sure to look into what you’re experiencing in a bit more depth. Thanks in advance for taking the time to gather this info for me!

This thread is closed due to inactivity. Please feel free to create a new topic here. 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    Luke5869 New member | Level 2
    mlprim Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?