cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox still charges fee after cancellation,

Dropbox still charges fee after cancellation,

Ozgurc75
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I have already cancelled my account in January 2019 and received an email about closure. After I reviewed my credit card account today I saw 99 USD of fee is withdrawn from my credit card and I can not see the explanation because the link related with payments do not operate. I wrote an email to dropbox support today but a useless AI mail delivered. It offers a reactivation and then closing etc. Hope this will be solved without any more waste of time. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey there @Ozgurc75,

Since this is a billing related issue I’d like to move over to our Support channel so that we can discuss the specifics. I’ve located your open ticket and followed up there, so please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to hearing back from you there - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

42 Replies 42

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey there @Ozgurc75,

Since this is a billing related issue I’d like to move over to our Support channel so that we can discuss the specifics. I’ve located your open ticket and followed up there, so please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to hearing back from you there - Cheers!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

caprice830
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I been canceled and I’m still being charged. This needs to be fixed asap

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @caprice830, I'm sorry to hear about that!

So we can have a look into this, I've sent you a message to the email linked with your profile here.

When you have the chance, please check your inbox and we can take it from there.

Thanks! 

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

win-win
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I got charged even after cancelling my Dropbox Plus trial. Please help!

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @win-win, thanks for joining us here!

I was able to locate your communication with my colleague through our Support channel and I've just passed along your comments from here to keep them in the loop.

My colleague is better equipped to assist you further with this as we don't have access to any account/billing info from here, so please reply to them if you're still having issues.

If there's anything else that I can help you with in the meantime, feel free to give me a nudge here.

Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Traceybroadwell
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I cancelled my account and still change want my money refund back

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Traceybroadwell, I hope you're well today!

Since I wouldn't be able to assist with billing issues here, we would need to go through our Support channel.

I was able to locate your open ticket with our Support team and just passed along your comments to my colleague there. 

If you have any other questions about this, then please reply back to the email you received and my colleague will take it from there.

I hope this helps!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Divineglory
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
This happened to me and I cannot get a real person's email. Can someone from Dropbox please contact me?

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Divineglory, I'd be happy to help out with this!

I've reached out to the email linked with your profile here. Please check your inbox when you have a moment and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?