Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

How can I move my subscription to my other account?

New member | Level 2

hi 

i have just upgraded my account today and used a seperate email address to do the upgrade and i now cannot access my account ,  the reason i upgraded was because  i had used up my storage.

how do i move my upgrading yearly payment over to my first registered account

Tags (2)
1 Reply

Re: Meet our team!

Dropboxer

Hey there @johnpaul

Since each Dropbox account is associated with one email address, it sounds like you have two different accounts. 

Although there isn't currently an option where you can transfer subscriptions or space acquired, you can check out this thread where @Rich suggests a few ways that might help.

If you're still having trouble with this though, please don't hesitate to get back to me and I'd be more than happy to send you a ticket to the email address associated with your Community profile so that we can further troubleshoot. 

Let me know of any updates!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How can I move my subscription to my other account?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post