Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

How we can contact the responsible person of password policy of dropbox.com user accounts?

New member | Level 2

Hello everyone,

We are researchers from the department of computer science at the University of Bonn, working in the field of usable security and privacy.

Currently, we are conducting a study regarding password policies of websites. In particular we are interested in how the password policy was created.

We would like to invite the responsible person of password policy of dropbox.com user-accounts to our study. Do you know how we can contact the responsible person?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this topic, but we would be really grateful, if you guide us to the related forum, link, or email address.

[Edited by moderator to remove the link to Mozilla]

4 Replies

Re: How we can contact the responsible person of password policy of dropbox.com user accounts?

Dropboxer

Hello @negarbat1!

Welcome to Dropbox Community. grinning face 

This is a place for you to share your Dropbox ideas and issues. Through this forum you are in touch with us and with users, that can respond to your questions and give answers. 

I would be able to troubleshoot any issues with your password, but I am not sure I can help you with further info on the matter.  Here are all the contact info for the departments you can reach out to. 

However, I really want to help further, so I suggest I create a ticket for you. You can respond there with specific questions on the matter and I will find a cooleague that can address your request. if the information you are requesting can be shared, we would be happy to share!

Let me know if you want me to reach out to you at the address associated with your Community profile? 

Thank you! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Re: How we can contact the responsible person of password policy of dropbox.com user accounts?

New member | Level 2

Hello Flona,

Thank you so much.

Yes, I would be really grateful if you create the ticket for this request. You can reach out to me at current email address.

Best regards,

Negar

Dropboxer

I have emailed you @negarbat1

Get back to me with more specific questions there and I will do my best to get you answers. 

In the meantime, you can always visit your Community profile to check if users have responded here with suggestions/resources that could help with your study. 

Thanks!

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

New member | Level 2

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Negar

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How we can contact the responsible person of password policy of dropbox.com user accounts?
4 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post