Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

I can't get in to my Dropbox account

Explorer | Level 3

I have been trying to log in to my Dropbox account but it keeps telling me invalid email address, but I have been using the same email for years. I Un installed and re installed it and nothing what can I do to access my pictures and files?

3 Replies

Re: I can't get in to my Dropbox account

Dropboxer

Hey there @Shazerv,

Can you let me know where you are trying to sign into your account? For example, the desktop app or mobile app? Also, please let me know the OS of the device that's having this issue.

Are you able to sign into your account via the website using the same log in credentials?

Let me know what you find - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Daphne

I did reply to this message but dropbox server did not except message, so here we go.

I am trying to access my dropbox account on my Samsung galaxy A5 but it keeps telling me, 

PLEASE ENTER A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.

Thanks Sharon 

Super User II

Can you access it via http://m.dropbox.com instead?

And is it the actual Dropbox software from the app store and not a third party one via something like SamsungConnect

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I can't get in to my Dropbox account
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Dropbox Design Research
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey