Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

I'd like to chat in to Dropbox Customer Support, though I was asked to email instead. Why?

New member | Level 2

I have a customer support question...DropBox does not have a chat feature as many other companies do...I was asked to send an email, which I did...the response was that I will get a reply within 1- 3 days...incredibly slow!!!

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Customer Support is disappointing

Super User II

@BMHREAL wrote:

DropBox does not have a chat feature as many other companies do...

Actually, Dropbox has not only live chat, but phone support as well, if you have an account that includes those options. For Basic (i.e. free) accounts, your only option is opening a ticket and waiting for a reply.

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus, Professional and Business users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

If you have a Basic account and you want a faster response, you can upgrade to a Plus account and open a new ticket. If the issue you have is time sensitive, upgrading for just a month is sometimes worth it.

You can track your tickets here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Re: Dropbox Customer Support is disappointing

Dropboxer
Hey @BMHREAL, I’m just following-up on your inquiry, as I couldn’t locate a support request on our system. Is there a ticket ID to reference? Please let me know your ticket# here , so as to look it up internally & make sure to put your request to the attention of a colleague as soon as possible. 

(Note: Your ticket number should be a 7-digit number, which allows us to look for your ticket on our system. You should be able to see it in the email heading that you receive shortly after you submit your request.)

Alternatively, could you include a bit more detail in regards to the issue you’re facing, in order to check back with you on this discussion? Thanks in advance!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'd like to chat in to Dropbox Customer Support, though I was asked to email instead. Why?
2 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey