Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

yes

Highlighted

I'd like to find my account details (read them, NOT know which Continent your memory chips are in)

New member | Level 2

I'd need to find my account details       I need to read details such as: how much am I paying per year? how much memory have I used in the Dropbox system? which credit card is paying my fee?  ETCETERA  These are NOT my only questions, but how do I get to this page from the HOME page?  (I've asked before & the answer was far too vague.)

1 Reply

Re: I'd like to find my account details (read them, NOT know which Continent your memory chips are i

Dropboxer
Hi there @BigSmiler, thanks for posting your question on the Community - I’d be more than happy to help! 

@BigSmiler wrote:

how much am I paying per year?

If you’re on a:
  • Paid subscription, you can find more info about the monthly/annual payments of your account from the Billing tab
  • Basic account, you’re not charged for it and it’s free. 
If you’re not sure which plan your account is on, you can find out by navigating to your Plan tab

However, if you don’t recognize a Dropbox charge on your credit card, you can look up the email address and payment date associated using the credit card charge lookup tool

@BigSmiler wrote:

how much memory have I used in the Dropbox system? 

You can check how much space you have available and how much is being taken up by regular/private and shared content from your Plan page

@BigSmiler wrote:

which credit card is paying my fee?

You can find this from the Billing tab, as well as from your bank statement that should outline the charge(s). 

@BigSmiler wrote:

how do I get to this page from the HOME page?

You can get to the Plan and Billing page by:
  1. Signing in to the website
  2. Clicking on your avatar that's on the top right hand corner of your screen.
  3. Selecting Settings from the drop-down menu. 
  4. From there, you should see the Plan (all accounts) and Billing section (paid accounts). 
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'd like to find my account details (read them, NOT know which Continent your memory chips are in)
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post