Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

I'm having an issue logging in to my account on the website but signed in on the Forum normally.

Helpful | Level 6

Had trouble logging in to db web but was able to login to this forum using the same pswd & usr name?  Worked for about 10 yr.

Tried 2 up to date browsers: FF & Chrm.

What has changed?

Regards,

klxdrt

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: trouble logging in to db web

Super User II

Nothing has changed recently in regards to the log in process. What error are you getting?

Helpful | Level 6

Ruby @ db emailed me a link to follow: 

Ticket #8215879: DB: pricing for your plus plan & do you have cheaper plans

Went to above link, tried to log in & got this error:

db error.jpg

Regards,

klxdrt

PS For several days all I've been trying to get a $mo/price for less the 100mb space.

All I need is an Y/N answer & mo$ amt?

Dropboxer

Sorry to jump in @klxdrt - can you please elaborate on what exactly is not working for you? 

Our current plans are the basic one that comes with 2 GB of space - the free one. Then, in regards to individual accounts, we offer the Plus plan which comes with 1 TB and then the Professional one that comes with 2 TB now ( recently changed from 1 TB to 2 TB). 

There are also some business plans that come with a minimum of 3 users/licenses at the moment. You can have a look if you like here

As per your login issue, can you try another browser other than the one you normally use and let me know if you're still getting this error? 

Thank you in advance for your response.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Super User II
I can tell you your issue immediately - the link is taking you to ZenDesk which needs a different password to here.

You are told that via a popup on your first visit. So, if you've done as I always seem to and clicked off before reading it you will have missed it.

Visit http://dropbox.zendesk.com, click on 'Password Reset' and follow the prompts to log in.

In terms of answer to your question the answer is 'No' I'm afraid.

The plans are 2gb/free or 1TB for $99pa.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Helpful | Level 6

Mark,

Pheww, thanks for clearing this up for me.  I do miss popups as they are an interuption of my process.  "You don't pop in to a 'court room' or an 'operating room'  to sell the Judge or Physician some life insurance??"

I signed up for Dropbox about 10 yr & don't remember.

I'm am a retired busn mgr and am not involved with any business, i reasearsh: govt, pharma, ins, govt, big tech & busn, fed res, etc.  so I don't have the need to react with this forum; therefore I'm not up-to-date on the kool new features of the site. I apologize for that.

As for ZenDesk, I don't know what it is or the link that got me there.

You answered my question about the size & price of cloud space, thanks.

Regards,

klxdrt

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'm having an issue logging in to my account on the website but signed in on the Forum normally.
5 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey