Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

I've received an email for Dropbox promotional products & I'm wondering if that's legitimate.

Explorer | Level 3

Hi everyone, this is just a general question. At work, I received in the mail several Dropbox promotional items but not sure what they are. They're blue with the Dropbox name and logo on it (top and bottom), coaster size shape but feels like a mousepad and has two white buttons that snap together.  They look great but would appreciate feedback, we're all curious, thanks!!

7 Replies

Re: Promotional product

Dropboxer

Hey @Ralphie762, thanks for checking in with us on this matter! If that’s okay with you, could you check if the communication you received came from one of our Official domains? Thanks!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 3

Hey Jane! Yes, I believe so. I work in a college and we were supposed to have a visit from one of the local Dropbox offices but there was a date and time conflict. So I believe they sent the giveaways instead. Just curious as to what it is, I'm thinking it's a holder of some sort because the buttons snap together.

Dropboxer

Hey again @Ralphie762, please accept my apologies for the slight delay in getting back in touch with you; I’ve escalated that internally & I’ll circle back to you as soon as I have more info. Have a wonderful weekend ahead until we talk again! 

Jane

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 3

Hey Jane! Ok, thanks so much again for your help! We think it's a power cord holder but not sure! slightly smiling face

Dropboxer

Hey @Ralphie762,

Would you be able to send us a photo of what you received, just out of curiosity?

I'll be looking forward to your reply - thanks!

Daphne

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Explorer | Level 3

dropbox1.jpgdropbox2.jpg

Hey Daphni,

Here are two photos, hope this helps!! slightly smiling face

Dropboxer

Hey @Ralphie762,

You were indeed right, the item in your photos is a Dropbox Cord Taco! Taco It will help to keep your cords and wires from becoming tangled.

I hope it will be as useful as its name is delicious! grinning face with smiling eyes

If you have any other questions I'd be more than happy to help, just give me a nudge here.

Have a great Taco Tuesday!

Daphne

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I've received an email for Dropbox promotional products & I'm wondering if that's legitimate.
7 Replies
2 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post