cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the space that Dropbox Business Advanced offers unlimited?

Is the space that Dropbox Business Advanced offers unlimited?

samuel8080225
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

hello really the space that DROPBOX BUSINESS ADVANCED dropbox offers is unlimited? I just put the trial version and I see 3 tb or only 3 tb in total?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @samuel8080225 - welcome to the Dropbox Community. 

Just backing up what Rich said here - while we do offer as much space as you need with the Dropbox Business Advanced plan, we want to make sure that our users are fully utilizing the space they already have before adding more.

Should you get close to your current quota, feel free to chat, call, or write in to our Support Team and we'll be more than happy to grant that additional space.

I hope this helps clear this up and let me know if you have any further questions please. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Dropbox Business Advanced provides as much space as is needed, but you don't get it all at once. You start with 3TB. As you need more you simply contact Support and they increase your space.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @samuel8080225 - welcome to the Dropbox Community. 

Just backing up what Rich said here - while we do offer as much space as you need with the Dropbox Business Advanced plan, we want to make sure that our users are fully utilizing the space they already have before adding more.

Should you get close to your current quota, feel free to chat, call, or write in to our Support Team and we'll be more than happy to grant that additional space.

I hope this helps clear this up and let me know if you have any further questions please. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

JonK
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Bumping this.

We're currently testing Dropbox Advanced, but it seems you can't increase the 3TB limit during the trial? It would be great if that would be possible so you can test it out properly before committing.

Any way to help us with this?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

JonK Helpful | Level 5
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?