Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Lost files in free trial for business & acct is thru top producer - help!

New member | Level 2

WE have Top Producer data base and dropbox is one of two options to attach documents. Space ran and did a trial on business dropbox. Didn't want it so I deleted it - too fast, didn't read how to keep files from before trial. Somehow ended up with two accounts, how do I contact someone live to straighten this mess out and buy personal storage? thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
1 Reply

Re: Lost files in free trial for business & acct is thru top producer - help!

Dropboxer
Hey there @Maggiesu,

When you cancelled the Dropbox Business trial, the account itself isn’t deleted in this process so you should be able to sign into the account again using the same account credentials (email and password). You should be able to find the files within the account from your Files page.

Regarding the 2 accounts that you have, perhaps one was set up as a personal account? If so, would you like to merge the two accounts together or keep the accounts and data separate? In the case you do want to merge the data from the 2 accounts then the easiest way would be to share the data from one account to the one you wish to keep.

If you want to double check the email address of the accounts you are signed in with so that you can easily identify which accounts you’re working with, you can see this from your Account Settings here.

Finally, for the personal storage, you will need to decide which account you would like to upgrade. You will need to be signed into this account via the website and then you can visit our plans page and choose the appropriate subscription. 

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be more than happy to help - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Lost files in free trial for business & acct is thru top producer - help!
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post