Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Need help identifying recent charges and refunds

Level 2

My yearly subscription was canceled on 5/17/2018 and i paid the yearly sum in November of 2017. 
I would like to know why it was cancelled and the purpose for the refund. thank you!

3 Replies

Re: Refund

Super User II
Cancelling the subscription does not cancel the product - you will keep your premium product until your payments run out. My guess is the card has possibly expired.

So, you can see your account type etc. at www.dropbox.com/account and when you will lose your current Pro status.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

@pabloduquel wrote:

My yearly subscription was canceled on 5/17/2018 and i paid the yearly sum in November of 2017. 
I would like to know why it was cancelled and the purpose for the refund. thank you!

I'd open a support ticket via email to inquire why your account was refunded and scheduled for downgrade. Unfortunately we can not answer specific payment issues with the forums. 

-Rob

Dropboxer
Have you resolved the issue with this refund? If not, let me know, and I’ll have an agent reach out to you at the email address associated with your forum profile. 

Cheers!

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Sanchez
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Need help identifying recent charges and refunds
3 Replies
3 Likes
Solved! : See solution