Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Not receiving verification email

Explorer | Level 3

I have requested the verification email several times but have not received the email. I have checked the junk email folder and can not find the email. In addition, our company uses Proofpoint and when i check the proofpoint logs, i don't find that any email from dropbox has been received at the domain. 

I have checked and rechecked the email address on file - the email address is correct in dropbox. 

3 Replies

Re: Not receiving verification email

Dropboxer

Hey there @garlandgoodson

Welcome to the Dropbox Community!

Since you've checked your spam folder, could you also let me know if you've added no-reply@dropbox.com to your email contacts?

Let me know what you find!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 3

Hello, 

I had not, but I have now and requested the verifcation email be resent but I have not received it. 

Also, as we use Proofpoint, all email's received by our domain are routed first to Proofpoint before they are routed to our email exchange and i am checking our Proofpoint logs and we don't show where these emails have reached out domain. The email notification of your responce was received and held by Proofpoint and i released it, but the other emails have not been received. 

Dropboxer

Thanks for trying this out for me, @garlandgoodson

I've sent you a ticket to the email associated with your Community profile, so please check your inbox for my latest message and we'll take it from there. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Not receiving verification email
3 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post