Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Paying for Dropbox Subscription with PayPal

New member | Level 2

Hello!  Hoping to get some help.

I am trying to sign up for a Dropbox Professional subscription.  When I go to purchase I select to use PayPal to pay.  I enter the zip code and accept the terms to move forward.  When I get to the next screen it gives me a message that I need to add a debit or credit card to make the purchase.  I have my PayPal account set up to a checking account and it is confirmed and set up as my main payment source.  

I have called PayPal and they indicate the issue is on the Dropbox side and Dropbox says the issue is on the PayPal side.  I feel lost as to how to solve this!

Thank you for any help!

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: Paying for Dropbox Subscription with PayPal

Dropboxer

Hi there @phhoa, sorry to hear that. 

Due to account-specific info required to further investigate this, I'd recommend moving this discussion to email. 

I was able to locate your open request and can see that the member of my team reviewing this matter has replied. 

Please check your inbox for their latest message and don't hesitate to get back to them with any relevant info or questions you may have that will help the investigation. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Paying for Dropbox Subscription with PayPal
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post