Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

Re: How to get all the files and folders of a business account ?

New member | Level 2

Hi! i resigned from my work 2 years ago, since then i never tried using my drop box.  Only now i tried to open it again, but suddenly my drop box email address was changed from the email address that im using in my previous work... how did it happened all of my confidentials files was in there... and it means someday had been trying  or opening my dropbox  using my email account from my previous work?

1 Reply

Dropboxer

Hey there @graceuy, I'd be more than happy to look into this with you. 

I'll just need a bit more info to have a better understanding of your concern. For example:

• Did you sign in through the website, the destkop app, or the mobile app?
  • Have you tried signing in to the website with your previous email address and password by any chance?
  • Have you had a look at your events page for any additional info regarding changes to files in your Dropbox account?

Let me know what you find!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

1 Reply
0 Likes
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post