Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

Highlighted

Would it be possible to revert to my previous 1 TB subscription through iTunes?

New member | Level 2

Dear Sir/Madam

I have just buying the Dropbox Plus and make payment already.

Before, I used the account with space is 1 TB and the Payment invoice is from: 

Apple iTunes Store | Dropbox Plus - 1TB
Thank you,
 So, Now can I use another email to use this account again?

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: use the old Dropbox subscription

New member | Level 2
I am having this problem too. Hope we get some answers soon as they have taken £79.99 of my money!!

New member | Level 2

I am using my old account with 1 TB capacity. I just click on the dropbox plus account to find out and the system automatically takes into this account and I have to pay.

Dropboxer
Hey @account1, kindly note that I’ve been able to run a search on our system & I saw that my colleague have indeed replied to your email support request yesterday, so it looks like you’re not receiving our messages. While it would be worth checking your Spam filter as a first step, if you’re still unable to see them in your inbox, let me quickly suggest logging in to our support system by visiting dropbox.zendesk.com with the email address you use for your Community profile. You‘ll need to create a password there, as it is separate from your Dropbox account. 

Following, it looks like you’re asking about our Plus plan, where we’ve recently doubled the space to 2 TB & we’ve also added some premium features, such as Smart Sync & Rewind. Please bear in mind that your previous plan is no longer available for purchase, however you could see our current Plans & pricing here

Nonetheless, if you have any follow-up inquiries regarding your account renewal or pricing options, please get back in touch with my coworker on your ongoing correspondence & they’ll do their best to further address your questions based on the info we have on file on our tools. Thanks! 

From there @Hevfreck1, can you please clarify if you’ve got a subscription registered through iTunes like the OP has mentioned? If so, would you like to continue working on your current plan? Does your concern pertain to a duplicate charge perchance? 

Any detail you could include on this discussion would be very helpful & rest assured that I’m here to help as much as possible. Thanks to both for reaching out to us on the Community!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Would it be possible to revert to my previous 1 TB subscription through iTunes?
3 Replies
0 Likes
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post