Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

yes

Highlighted

promotion that stops Bouygues 18 gb

New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have a promotion with my mobile operator of 18 GB. This promotion will stop. So I will go back to 2 GB, my busy disk space is less than 2 gigabytes, I will not lose my files?

regards

Tags (2)
2 Replies

Rif.: promotion that stops Bouygues 18 gb

New member | Level 2
No, you will not lose your files, but synchronization between your devices will stop.

Re: promotion that stops Bouygues 18 gb

Dropboxer
Hey @Tkiel, @Antonello’s reply is spot-on, though I’d happily send you some more advice on how you’d best proceed from this point onwards!

Please note that when your Bouygues promotional space expires, your Dropbox space quota will return to what it was before. For example, if you have a Dropbox Basic account, your limit returns to 2 GB (along with any space you earned by referring people to Dropbox or through other promotions).

If you're over your space quota after the promotional space expires, you'll no longer be able to save new files to Dropbox & your files will no longer sync between the devices you've connected to your Dropbox account, though Dropbox won't delete any of the files already there. 

You may keep in mind that you can also earn some extra space following the steps here

That being said, if you’re currently running out of space on your device, you could use our Selective Sync feature temporarily to save some space on your laptop, as it will let you select only the folders you want to be synced locally on this specific device, whereas all your content is safely stored on your account online. (Tip: You may also have a look at this resource here, where Jay explains matters in a bit more detail.)

Hopefully our hints will be helpful, though do let us know of any additional questions or thoughts you may have. Happy Friday! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

promotion that stops Bouygues 18 gb
2 Replies
3 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post