Announcements
Known issues updated Learn more

no

Re: Known Issues - Updated April 17th

Helpful | Level 5

when will the subscription problem get fixed I can't upgrade to plus?

Dropboxer

Sorry to hear you're having issues with upgrading your account @potatoman420 - are you getting any specific errors? Could you share a screenshot perhaps? 

Thanks!

Helpful | Level 5
Ok here’s a screenshot https://dsh.re/e7c21f

Dropboxer

I'm sorry, I can't access that link for security purposes @potatoman420!

Could you log a ticket with our team and let me know the ticket's ID here so I can then follow up internally?

You can do so from this page: https://www.dropbox.com/support

Thanks!

Helpful | Level 5
Hey Waiter! I can’t seem to find the option to open a ticket on the support page.

Dropboxer

Sorry to hear that @potatoman420  - I just sent a brief message to your Dropbox associated email address from my end so we can work on this together. 

Take a look at your inbox (ticket with ID:9155091 ) and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks!

Re: Known Issues - Updated Mar 8th

New member | Level 2

My recovery address is [personal information removed for security purposes]
I don't want receive emails to this address.

Re: Known Issues - Updated Mar 8th

Dropboxer

Hello there @Didak002 - sorry for the tardy response; are you still having issues with this?

If so, could you elaborate a tad on your concern so as to get a better understanding of the matter at hand? 

Thanks in advance!

PS: I removed your email address from your post for security purposes. Should you need account specific assistance, you can log a ticket with our team from the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/support

Re: Known Issues - Updated May 29th

Explorer | Level 4

When will the notification setting to Disable "Dropbox almost full notification" arrive?

I have already read the Thread "How to disable Dropbox almost full notification?" which actually is not solved since deactivating all Dropbox Notification in Win10 is not a solution neither buying more space.

Let me live on the Edge of my space, but without bugging me about it constantly.

Highlighted

Re: Known Issues - Updated May 29th

Dropboxer

Thanks for your input on this @dragon1  - it's most appreciated. 

While I can't comment on when or if this is going to be implemented, I'll make a note of your interest within my internal feedback report to let the team know - thanks so much for your valuable feedback!

If there's anything else you'd like to add or ask in the meantime, don't hesitate to let us know; we're always a post away. 

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Known Issues - Updated Aug 20th
19 Replies
56 Likes