Announcements
Known issues updated Learn more

no

Re: Meet our team

Community Manager

Hi everyone!

It's about time that I introduced myself :D 

Name: Sheena

About Me: I've been with Dropbox since March 2018, but a Dropbox user for much longer!

I'm a gamer and a geek, with a passion for programming 🤓 I enjoy a good book 📘 especially distopians, and you'll often find me where-ever a new gadget is being unboxed ✨

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper 📝

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Hey there everyone!

Name: I’m Lusil!

About me: You’ll usually find me catching up with my fav series 🎬, playing board games or online 🎮, or drawing (recently picked up animation) 🎨.

My fav Dropbox feature: If I had to choose, it’d be either the Dropbox badge or selective sync! nerd face

Dropboxer
Hey Folks - happy to be here too! 

Name: Walter

About Me: I’m Walter and I’ve been a member of the Dropbox family for almost 2 years now - using and loving it for much more though. Gamer since I can remember myself and music and anime lover as well; artsy and into Sci-Fi literature too! 

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper and our Client White check mark  (I'd hate to choose between those since they're both awesome)

Cheers mates Beers

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Meet our team
12 Replies
124 Likes