cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Our new Dropbox updates make your online life easier. See how you can store online-only files, edit photos in Dropbox and annotate PDFs with these updates.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download app or photos

Can't download app or photos

MKschmitt
Explorer | Level 4

I keep getting the below error I can't install it; I can't download any photos from the folder.  I am beyond frustrated.  I have a MacBook Pro with Big Sur 11.4.  I am frustrated that I can't talk to anyone.  I have been trying for over a week and can't get it to work.  I have also updated my plan and it sill is not working.  Not sure what to try next.  

MKschmitt_0-1625870338241.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't download app or photos

Mark
Super User II

The error isnt coming from Dropbox @MKschmitt - its your computer saying that. For whatever reason where ever you are trying to save it has no space. It isnt anything, at all, to do with Dropbox.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@MKschmitt wrote:

I keep getting the below error I can't install it; I can't download any photos from the folder.

The error is saying that your local hard drive is full. Have you checked to make sure you have enough space available to download the files?

MKschmitt
Explorer | Level 4

Yes I have; I have a 2T HD and I have 1.8 Available.  Not sure how much more I can possibly get.  I have been fighting with it for a week.  I have tried everything.    

Mark
Super User II

The error isnt coming from Dropbox @MKschmitt - its your computer saying that. For whatever reason where ever you are trying to save it has no space. It isnt anything, at all, to do with Dropbox.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    MKschmitt Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?