cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you just let us join DB accounts already?

Can you just let us join DB accounts already?

bugalugs
New member | Level 2

Dear Dropbox we pay you an astonishingly high amount for multiple users. And still you wont let me, the account holder, join my disparate drop boxes. What gives? If I choose to encapsulate them within the one business account whats it to you? Less revenue? It becomes so clunky and frustrating having two separate (biz) accounts that people share stuff to, ie they think theyre sharing with our business account but they actually share it with some old business account we used to have years ago. Joining two business accounts should be as easy as linking a personal one and a business one. All these rules and restrictions probably make sense to the myriad committees of managers you have there but on the ground it makes us want to find a different sharing app and when one starts that just frees all this bureaucracy up, your business model is in trouble. Just let us link multiple accounts already! Business/personal/whatever... Let us incorporate them with a simple BLEND button. If we sign off on the security implications of that then its our issue.

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @bugalugs, thanks for dropping by our Community to share your thoughts on this.

I just wanted to mention that your feedback has been noted in our system and that you can also take a look at this idea as it kind of echoes your query here.

Let  us know if you have anything else to add.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?