cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn about updates that we've made to the Search experience on the Android and iOS apps?Well, you can learn from Luke on the Mobile App team right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Reply and help

Improve mobile app interface

Improve mobile app interface

floooowk
Helpful | Level 5

Hello,

I would suggest a few optimizations for the mobile interface, in order to find the notes more easily.

HOMESCREEN:

• Order notes by date of last update (and not by last view)
  • Remove icons before each note (really usefull?)
  • Display the name of the folder in which the note is stored under the title
  • Optionally display a quick overview of each note in the list (like in Evernote)

OTHER PROPOSALS:

• Add a "Folders" tab at the bottom, to display all the folders in which notes are stored (to help find notes more easily)
  • Offer dark mode 🙂

Thanks 🙂

F.

2 Replies 2

Re: Improve mobile app interface

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey @floooowk, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us here!

For us to be able to better track the support and feedback from other users for your suggestions, it's better if each idea is posted separately rather than listed together.

You can also check out Emma's top 10 tips for posting ideas for Paper from here.

I hope this helps - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Improve mobile app interface

Stteng
Explorer | Level 4

NOTE: I have an iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 13.5.1 and have a Windows 10 Pro laptop

List of Dropbox Improvements:

GMAIL 2 step verification using [Dropbox mobile iPhone app] similar to how GMAIL iPhone MOBILE APP IS USED (similar to how GMAIL uses gmail iPhone mobile app to press 'yes button' so you can allow GMAIL LOGGING IN)

Better easier more user friendly more reliable Dropbox documents' scans (make it obvious how to scan documents)

More obvious exporting sharing (both iPhone and win 10 pro)

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Stteng Explorer | Level 4
    Daphne Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?