cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Website displaying blank screen over and over.

The Dropbox website is showing a blank page; not loading

djlance
New member | Level 2

You are not fully operational. Your site is down. I have checked with multiple users and it is down. 

What is the status and what is the ETR?

46 Replies 46

RRParksCARDS
New member | Level 2

Seems their live chat is also down... so obviously they know there's a serious issue. Would be nice for them to tell us know they KNOW and if they have an ETR to share it with us. 

Leg-o-lasz
Explorer | Level 4

I saved many months ago the Dropbox shortcut with linked the subpage "All my files", in order to access at once to all my Dropbox files. Since yesterday, it can't load anymore... it just stops any attemps of loading, or can load just clicking and clicking again for many times. I  therefore need to access to my Dropbox through other shortcuts, like one linked to the subpage "Home", or through the subpage "Special files". I tried everything I could - deleting and re-installing Chrome, changing broswers (Edge, Firefox), changing Wi-Fi connection, deleting cookies,.... but still no solution. It won't load either logging in by desktop page on the browser of a mobile smartphone. Where could the problem be? I presume it must be a problem of Dropbox itself, since it's quite unbeileveable all the browser and devices have the same difficulty in loading that page. Not a big issue, since I can still access to Dropbox through other shortcuts... but it was anyway easier through the "All my files" shortcut. After many months I had got used, almost automatically, to access to Dropbox through this 🙂

Thanks a lot to those who will answer me  😀

rapidt
Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox wont load, I have to keep refreshing. Also after doing a transfer i have to exit and reopen, this just started two days ago for my team and all of them have reported the same thing across multiple common browsers. please help!

AaronB
Explorer | Level 4

Same issue here. Working with Macs. Both Safari and Chrome and the page won't refresh. It also drives up the CPU to the the point of the cooling fan goes into high gear.

AaronB
Explorer | Level 4

Just figured out a workaround. Get to your desired page and create a new shortcut for that page. Seems to work like a champ now.

AaronB
Explorer | Level 4

Having the same issue but figured out a workaround.

Somehow, get to the desired page(s) and create a new shortcut. Works like a champ now.

Even though the URL looks the same, something's going on behind the scenes in our old shortcuts.

Leg-o-lasz
Explorer | Level 4

Unfortunately, that did not work for me (using Chrome and Edge on Windows 10). Any alternative solutions, do you know? Thanks in advance 🤗

NCIrving2
Helpful | Level 5

I keep trying to load the webpage, or return to the page after usiing Pixlr, and I keep getting a blank page. Sometimes I have to load the page eight or nine times before it will display my files, and my computer makes a loud noise like it's doing back-breaking labor.

Anybody having this problem, or can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Iniesta
Explorer | Level 4

Same here.

Dropbox have been very buggy and not working as good as before.

Recently I have some problems with .jpg not being previewed although my files are working well and not corrupted (I used another platform and it worked well - it shows Dropbox is buggy)

Now I keep getting grey blank pages when I try to access

NCIrving2
Helpful | Level 5

Thanks for your reply. Glad to know it's not just me!

Need more support?