cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Dropbox website is showing a blank page; not loading

The Dropbox website is showing a blank page; not loading

djlance
New member | Level 2

You are not fully operational. Your site is down. I have checked with multiple users and it is down. 

What is the status and what is the ETR?

46 Replies 46

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this to us.

We've gathered your posts to this thread.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies, to see if that helps?

Some super users have also provided some steps you can follow in this thread.

Let us know if anything you tried, helps!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Leg-o-lasz
Explorer | Level 4

I did it but it did not work. Deleted all cookies, history navigation, cache from Chrome, and reinstalled everything... still looking for a solution 😐

barlynne
New member | Level 2

intermittent issues since weekend where entire page list of file folders, legend for access disappearing - white page at dropbox.com home

msaunders
Explorer | Level 3

Web version intermittently requesting files from /spectrum/ and /typescript/ that are 404'ing and means my dropbox.com/work does not load.

Does anyone have any idea why some of my instances are including these references? 

msaunders_0-1658754360027.png

Pamela2022
Explorer | Level 3

I am having problems with dropbox today and was wondering if anyone else has the same issues. It keep going blank and I can't see any of my folders and I can't open anything up with Adobe. I have never had this happen before. I have log out and also restarted my computer. 

MikeD74
New member | Level 2

Same here, very frustrating....

Rich
Super User II

@barlynne wrote:

intermittent issues since weekend where entire page list of file folders, legend for access disappearing - white page at dropbox.com home

Clear your browser's cache/browsing history and try again, or try another browser.

Dave_Rado
Collaborator | Level 8

If I try to go to https://www.dropbox.com/home in any browser it just loads a blank page. Clearing the browser cache makes no difference. I can open my dropbox via the app but not via any browser. What's going on?

Dave

Remimolette
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, since the problem disappeared.

But I don't think clearing the internet cache is enough. Maybe it could help but in my case the blanks pages was on each of my browsers (firefox, chrome, opera and edge) on each of my computers imac, macbook pro and surface pro 8.

So for me I guessed it could come from my personal network or from your server or anything like that.

I've made many test since that moment and it didn't do it again. I didn't change anything. It goes like it comes.

pendantgirl
New member | Level 2

same issue here

Need more support?