cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Re: Website displaying blank screen over and over.

The Dropbox website is showing a blank page; not loading

djlance
New member | Level 2

You are not fully operational. Your site is down. I have checked with multiple users and it is down. 

What is the status and what is the ETR?

46 Replies 46

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi all - thanks for flagging this with us and happy Monday!

For anyone still seeing a blank page when navigating their Dropbox account on the website, could you please confirm that you've already tried another browser, clearing your cache or an incognito window and you're still noticing the same behavior?

Let us know if you do and we'll reach out via email to have a further look internally.

Thanks a bunch!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Leg-o-lasz
Explorer | Level 4

Exactly the same that is happening to me šŸ™„

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hello guys, I hope you're all doing well! 

Thanks for all the reports on this. If you haven't already, can you please try the following:

• Use a different browser.
  • Clear your browser's cache. You can find instructions for doing so here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
  • Try Incognito Mode or Private Browsing mode. 
  • Restore your browser to its default settings and disable any browser plugins. 

If the issue persists, open a ticket and give me the number or let me know to open a ticket for you. Thanks! 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Myshewasyar
Explorer | Level 3

I've tried clearing cookies a couple of times now.
After clearing cookies, I can get the login screen to load (all pages were previously blank, but now I can get the login page). However, after I log in, everything is blank again.

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Myshewasyar, have you tried another browser at all since you first noticed this issue?

If you did and this persists, please send us a full-page screenshot of the blank page you're getting.

Thanks!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

bvrowners
New member | Level 2

Yes, I did incognito and used a different browser and still cannot get into dropbox. Am needing an option please. Thanks!

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @bvrowners, currently there is a known issue with the Dropbox site, however, the engineering team are aware of this and working on a fix.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

sewlady
Helpful | Level 5

I'm running into the same problem with getting a blank page on the home screen.  I'm using Firefox, tried Chrome, tried Edge.  I OCCASIONALLY see a prompt at the top saying something like:  "your browser is blocking dropboxcaptcha" and then says I should go fix it.  Oh, I finally managed to do a screen capture before it disappeared and I'll attach a copy of that.

I have no idea why several browsers are blocking dropboxcaptcha and what to do to fix it.

Help?

DropboxErrorMsg.jpg

Reinhard R.
Explorer | Level 3

After logging in, the new window is visible for a short moment, then everything disappears and the window is empty. This occurs since a few days with Firefox; with Google Chrome everything works.

Myshewasyar
Explorer | Level 3

Mine is working again. I didn't do anything different, but was able to log in yesterday. My usual browser, no special procedure. It just worked whereas it didn't before. ??

Need more support?