Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

Create a shared folder

I cannot access files renamed or created by users in our corporate account, even when I sign on as the Admin.

One particular instance has a user with editiing rights apparently filing in the corporate drop box but there is noting being saved when I log in as the Admin...the files just stoped being populated over 1 month ago.  I have looked on his computer and he seems to be logged into the corporate account....

Can anyone help?

GM

1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: Create a shared folder

Hey there (@gmyles), thanks a lot for the detailed explanation & posting us on the Dropbox Community on the matter!  

Now, as you’ve mentioned that you’ve already tried to “Sign in as” this user in order to determine what’s happening (but haven’t been able to locate the share on your end), I’m wondering if you’ve also checked on the Activity tab for some hints. 

Please let me know of what you’re seeing there & I’ll make sure to check back with you a bit more closely. Thanks again!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Dropbox Business.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post