Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade

Level 2

There was an error and our payment to renew our business subscription was canceled. I have tried to make that payment with 2 different credit cards and I recieve the message "There was a problem." There is no clarification as to what the nature of the problem is, no phone number of someone to speak to. When I engage through your chat channels and email I only recieve a copy paste link to the page where payment should be made (the page I am completely capable of navigating to on my own) but the ACTUAL PROBLEM is never addressed or resolved and no option is provided on how to resolve the problem. I need to know why the cards are being rejected or what needs to happen to proceed. I honestly doon't know what to do or how to even contact you and in the meantime my design business has come to a halt. I'm going crazy!  

5 Replies

Re: Billing problems

Super User II

Do you still have access to your account's admin console? If so, the Support phone number and required PIN can be found under Help.

Otherwise, perhaps @Lusil or one of the other Dropboxers will pick this up and locate your request in the system.

Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @zulusix

I understand how important this is for you, but due to account-specific info that’d be necessary to investigate this, we’d have to continue troubleshooting via email. 

I was able to locate your ongoing discussion with my colleague and have passed your comments along. When they have more info on this, they’ll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Rest assured, they’ll do their best to assist you. slightly smiling face

[EDIT] Thanks for pinging me here as well, @Richgrinning face with smiling eyes

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

thank you. Just super frustrated at the situation.

Level 2

I have access to the Admin console section of my dropbox but I do not see a pin #. I think we have lost our business status because the payment did not go through. We want to renew that status and maintain our previous acount. We would appreicate if our account was given business class response time because that has been our status and what we want to maintain.

The email response I recieved was just a copy and paste link to the payment page. It did not attempt to address why our payments were not accepted. We want to pay but we are being told there is a problem. No more information than that. What are we supposed to do? 

Dropboxer
Hey again @zulusix

I’m afraid that there’s not much we can troubleshoot for in this thread since we don’t have access to the tools that would help us investigate this matter for you. 

However, I can see that this matter is under review from a specialized member of the team. I’ve forwarded your concern over to my colleague as well, so please direct any further queries regarding this to them. 

Thanks in advance for your patience!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here. ]

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade
5 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post