Known issues - updated July 13th see more

Unable to access folders on our Business account

SOLVED
Go to solution
2 Comments
4 Kudos
Level 2

Unable to access folders on our Business account

My non profit group recently upgraded to a business account. I had no problems connecting before we upgraded. I can see that I am a member of the group but I do not have access to our folders. The other people on this account are not experiencing these issues. I went through a series of steps given my the dropbox team to identify if there was an issue with my computer settings and there did not seem to be. I still cannot access any folders, either through the app on my computer or online directly.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Business dropbox problems

Hey there @Patty559, thanks for posting your question in our forum, & welcome! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve located your support ticket in our system & I can see that your communication with my colleague is ongoing. Rest assured that they’ll do their best to help you on this matter. 

Please keep me posted & let me know if you have any other questions. In the mean time, have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Hey there @Patty559, thanks for posting your question in our forum, & welcome! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve located your support ticket in our system & I can see that your communication with my colleague is ongoing. Rest assured that they’ll do their best to help you on this matter. 

Please keep me posted & let me know if you have any other questions. In the mean time, have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropboxer

Hey @Patty559

I’ve checked up on your ticket, and it looks like you’ve take care of the issue. Great!

Let us know if you have any further questions. 
Cheers

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4916
Mark 3867
Jane 1105
Greg K. 825
Tom_M 886