cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

What is going to happen to my personal subscription if our Dropbox Business trial upgrades?

Level 4

Hi! I am on free trial period of Dropbox Business  and I am a team member (not admin). I used to have a standart $9.99 plan and I am wondering if it is going to switch automatically to Business after the trial is over  ( and I won't be charged as company will pay for it) or shoud I stop my previous plan?  

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Business subscription

Dropboxer
Hey Victoria (@Victoria_29), from what I gather from your description, you’ve joined a Dropbox Business team account despite being on a paid personal plan already, am I on the right track? 

If so, then your personal subscription will run un-interrupted until the Dropbox Business team upgrades. At this point, any credit from your previous plan will be automatically refunded to the payment method you used initially. This essentially means that you will not need to take any extra steps on your end. 

I hope that this brings some clarity to your inquiry & do let me know here if you have any additional questions. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 4

Thank you, Jane!

Dropboxer

Sure, anytime @Victoria_29! Thanks for choosing Dropbox & feel free to ping us on our Community again if you have more questions!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

What is going to happen to my personal subscription if our Dropbox Business trial upgrades?
3 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution